Vertically structured to encompass all facets of hog production.
HyLife’s global operation system based in La Broquerie, Manitoba currently produces over 1.4 million pigs annually. In addition to livestock operations, HyLife Ltd also operates several divisions, which serve our core business and fulfill the founders' original objective of efficient and self-sufficient production practices. These include:
- Feed mill facilities to provide livestock with top quality, nutritious feed;
- Transportation fleets for movement of feed and livestock;
- Genetics laboratories to maintain and improve the top herd quality;
- A construction company ensuring all facilities meet HyLife’s bio-security specifications;
- A manure management company to assure application of animal waste which exceeds government standards and returns valuable, natural nutrients to the soil;
- A manufacturing and distribution center where supplies used by HyLife operations are warehoused. HyLife also manufactures some items to maintain quality control and cost efficiency;
- A pork processing plant, providing a “Farrow-to-Fork” quality control process.
With an eye to the future, HyLife Ltd. regularly develops new business relationships and has engaged in several strategic partnerships to broaden our capabilities and scope within the industry worldwide. One such partnership has come to fruition with the development of the Tianzow Food Company in China. This project marks HyLife’s first venture into the Asian marketplace, and shows its commitment to developing into a global market force.